With the V-120, we closed the gap between the 2x 50 watt V-100 and the powerful Pre-/Poweramplifier P-/A-100.
As in all of our amplifiers a massive toroidal transformer is also installed, which allows an immersion in audiophile sound worlds to value for money, which is unique in this class!
Like all block devices the V-120 is wrapped in a massive case of aluminium. The 9 mm thick aluminum milled front panel and an embossed logo at the top-plate are unique optical characteristics.
The powerful tictac of the relay is actually the only operating noise.
The V-120 doesn't have any mentionable self-noise due to the lateral aluminum heatsink which allows Block to renounce the using of a fan. So your hi-fi enjoyment is not disturbed.
The audio block V-120 may become the centerpiece of your stereo system:
Three high-level (RCA) audio sources plus a turntable connection with switchable MM / MC phono preamp can let you integrate all major audio sources.
On the frontal covering you'll find behind a magnetic cover a 6.3 mm headphone jack and an additional 3.5 mm line-in input for your mp3 player or other mobile devices.
The hi-fi amplifier V-120 brings 2x 120 watts at 4 ohms (RMS) on the scale and is thus an audiophile heavyweight with a high damping factor. The Pre-/Poweramplifier is separable, the speaker A / B switchable.
You can also connect most significant speaker cables due to the gilded terminals. This also allows the use of high quality cables.
Like all block devices is also the V-120 provided with a main on/off switch.
Included is an aluminum system remote control for the devices of the 100 series, according to the color of the respective device.
- Output (RMS @ 4 | 8 Ohm): 2x 120 | 2x 100 Watt
- Analogue Inputs: 4x stereo 300 mV
- Phono Input: 1x MM 5 mV or MC 0,2 mV
- Speaker outputs: A | B | AB switchable
- THD: < 0,05% (@1 Watt)
- Signal to noise ratio: > 88 dB
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 30 KHz
- Tone control: Bass | Treble ± 6 dB with bypass circuit
- Power consumption "Off": < 0,01 Watt
- Power consumption "Standby": 0,4 Watt
- Power consumption "Operating": 450 Watt (max.)
- Power supply with power switch: AC 230 V - 50 Hz
- Dimensions W | H | D: 440 x 118 x 330 mm
- Weight (kg): 13
- Features: separable pre- | poweramplifier stages, bridged, full metal housing, system remote control, logo embossed in the top plate